We are exactly two weeks from Christmas today!! Can you even believe it?
Stocking Stuffers have become almost an afterthought for me; so usually on Christmas Eve, I’m THAT person running around at the store trying to find stocking stuffers that are meaningful, useful or that are fun and humorous. However, what I usually end up doing is being super lame and buying those $1 box of candies and stuffing as many as I can into stockings, ha ha ha.
So this year, to help you (and me!) step up our stocking stuffer game, we’ve partnered up with our friends at Knock Knock Boutique to give you over ten different fun, fabulous and unique stocking stuffer ideas!
Scroll on through but most importantly, head on over to Knock Knock’s Instagram account and give them a follow so you can stay up to date on their latest arrivals!!
- Emily, the boss babe behind Knock Knock Boutique is a master at styling the coolest stacks of bracelets! This stack is absolutely stunning! I love, love, the maroon druzy! And this stack is not your style, stop on in and Emily or any of their other girls can help you put together the perfect stack for your loved one (or yourself!)
2. This minimergency kit is so stinking cute! I have a bag in my purse of just every possible random thing I could need and let me tell you, it is a mess and far from this cute. Inside of this cute thing are a whole host of things from stain remover towelettes to earring backs to clear nail polish to a little sewing kit, band-aid…basically all those random little things that you always find yourself needing but can NEVER find when you actually need it!
3. I mean C’mon…you can NEVER go wrong with candles and these Voluspa candles are not just heavenly, but how gorgeously designed are they?! I was recently gifted one and let me tell you, I’ve been burning it slowly because I am going to be so bummed when it burns out!!
4. Finchberry soaps are just so ridiculously beautiful that I was in awe just looking at them! From the beautiful packaging to the AH-MAZING scents, you can’t go wrong with putting some of these in your loved ones stockings!5. Another two kits are making our list because these are just the perfect little stocking stuffer for your girlfriends! The Binge Watching Beauty Kit gives you everything you need to curl up on the couch and have a Netflix-a-thon! The Screen Queenkit is perfect for that friend whose phone literally never leaves their hands; with charging cables, a phone camera lens, a phone stand, and several other tech essentials, you know you can always count on them when you forget your charger! 6. I’m a sucker for packaging and these lotions immediately caught my eye! Perfect for the design-loving-lotion hoarder in your life, these lotions smell delicious but are so cute and unique that they really stand out from those 98 cent travel lotions that most times end up in our stockings.
7. If you are gaga for recycling like I am, you will looooove these pouches! (I was gifted one similar in size to the one pictured and I use it all the time!) Knock Knock has so many different styles and options that you are sure to find the perfect design for anyone on your Christmas list.
8. Since the cold weather hit, I’ve been rocking a beanie pretty much all day everyday. Whether you’re having a bad hair day or you love pom pom beanies (like the one I’m wearing from Knock Knock as I type this) there are a variety of styles at Knock Knock that are sure to cover every style imaginable.
9. Journals and notepads are always a big hit and when they are Rifle Paper Co. you can not go wrong! These are just so adorable and are just some of the Rifle Paper Co products Knock Knock has in the shop that are perfect for stockings! 10. The blanket scarf is pretty much a staple in any girl’s winter wardrobe. So why not add to her collection?
11. How adorable are these totes and pouches? For those who like a lot less sparkle and shine, these Eco brand totes are the perfect simple tote. I love them all. Fingers crossed one of these ends up in my stocking!!
Find something on our list you love? Swing on by one of Knock Knock Boutique’s two locations to stock up before any of these run out! For details on hours and locations click here!